From the initial phone conversation to gaining planning approval, we are ready to assist in all the stages.
We ensure our clients are happy with the design before we submit.
We undertake background checks and feasibility studies for each project. We approach each project personally, because we know that each home is the most personal space that we share.
F-Line Designs is here to understand your needs and requirements so we can implement them into the innovative designs.
01. Initial Consultation
- We will do a background check of your property to see the potential of your home.
- Guide you through the feasibility of your enquiry.
- Provide you with an initial approximate build cost and market analysis of the proposed design
02. Meeting on Site
- We will optimise your time by creating sketches and developing your ideas keeping in mind your needs.
- Assess the current conditions of your property to deliver an accurate quotation!
03. Site Survey
- A full measured site survey is carried out by F LINE DESIGNS. We carry out a photo- graphic report of the current state of your property. With the site survey we can assess better the potential of your property.
- Based on our surveys we will prepare a complete set of existing drawings.
04. Concept Design
- After the site survey and existing drawings are completed, our team can begin to visualise the possibilities your case presents. We will discuss with you the diﬀerent options avail- able.
- At F line we consider the Concept Stage of every project to be the most crucial part of making your dream come true!
05. Planning Application
- Once your layout has been agreed on, it is our responsibility to make sure that all the processes with LPA go well. As your agent, we will complete the Application Form and submit accurate drawings and any other supporting information required by the Local Planning Authority.
- We will communicate with the council on your behalf for any amendments until we will get planning approval.
06. Technical Design
- Once your Planning Application is approved, we need to prepare your Building Regulation Drawings and carry out Structural Calculation.
- With our in-house Engineers, we will provide you all the drawings you need for Building Control Inspection.
07. Tender Documents
- In this crucial phase, it’s time for us to help you to choose the builders.
- We will prepare all the detailed drawings – plumbing, electrical, construction drawings all the while making sure that you will have the best service for the better price!
08. Construction and Completion
- We will ensure the construction of your project goes as smoothly as possible with regular site inspections until completion.